Asking Congress to Propose an Amendment

We at Get Money Out - Maryland (GMOM) are primarily interested in state resolutions that call for an Article V convention (to propose amendments to overturn 'Citizens United' & "corporate personhood").

However, the following links show which states and cities have proposed traditional resolutions calling upon Congress to propose an amendment.  

A list of state resolutions passed and pending action in support of amending the constitution:

A list of Local & State Resolutions Passed & Current Efforts (from Public Citizen):

A map & list of Local & State Resolutions (in various stages of development) from    CLICK HERE . 



Do you like this page?

Showing 1 reaction

commented 2013-11-24 12:15:05 -0500 · Flag
Thank you
Get Money Out - Maryland
Working in Maryland so that all citizens have equal access to the ballot and an equal say in governance.